Follow the steps below in sequential order to see if you are qualified to become a homeowner through CCHLT. Our mission is to strengthen communities through the development and stewardship of permanently, affordable homes for people of low- to moderate-income in Centre County, PA.
How to Purchase a CCHLT Home
- Complete Homebuyer Questionnaire
- Attend Homebuyer Orientation
- Complete and submit Homebuyer Application
- CCHLT verifies income, savings, and credit.
- CCHLT notifies you of approval or denial of application.
- Meet income and asset eligibility requirements
- Attend & complete Budget Counseling
- Attend & complete Homebuyer Education
- CCHLT notifies that Counseling and Education are complete.
- CCHLT provides mortgage worksheet to present to lender.
- Get a Prequalification Letter from lender
After completing these steps, your place “in line” is set to become a CCHLT homeowner.
Resales – Currently, we have no available properties. Resales are the sale of a home already in CCHLT’s portfolio.