Follow the steps below in sequential order to see if you are qualified to become a homeowner through CCHLT. Currently, we do not have any homes available; you will be added to an Interest List for when homes become available in the future. Our mission is to strengthen communities through the development and stewardship of permanently, affordable homes for people of low- to moderate-income in Centre County, PA.
How to Purchase a CCHLT Home
- Complete Homebuyer Questionnaire to be placed on the Interest List (no homes available)
- Attend Homebuyer Orientation
- Complete and submit Homebuyer Application
- CCHLT verifies income, savings, and credit.
- CCHLT notifies you of approval or denial of application.
- Meet income and asset eligibility requirements
- Attend & complete Budget Counseling
- Attend & complete Homebuyer Education
- CCHLT notifies that Counseling and Education are complete.
- CCHLT provides mortgage worksheet to present to lender.
- Get a Prequalification Letter from lender
After completing these steps, your place “in line” is set to become a CCHLT homeowner.
Resales – Currently, we have no available properties. Resales are the sale of a home already in CCHLT’s portfolio.